SUPERSTRESSED ME

I've never been so stressed in my life like this! I'm feeling so low right now. I feel that I cannot effectively function as a tech support anymore as there are so many new rules and implementations in the office you will have a hard time deciding on what to prioritize. This is just the third day of my entire week but I just feel so damn tired. I want to give up, I want to shift into a different direction but I know I can't manage without a job and I can't afford to start again. I promised myself that this would be the last job I'll gonna take and the last company I'll gonna serve. I guess I need to endure all of these for my future - I need to stay for 2 more years so I can get my retirement pay. I was kind'a disappointed with my TL as he seem so strict nowadays. He's not the same TL we used to love before... a TL who is pro-employee and not 100% pro-management. Everything seems to go from bad to worse. I received an NTE (Notice to Explain) for being late for 3 consecutive days - which I never received at those times when I always come to the office late for almost 30 to 45 minutes everyday. Haaay. I don't know how long I can bear this things but I am starting to feel depress. In fact, my left eye is twitching and blinking involuntarily once in a while. The company nurse said it is a common sign of stress and fatigue. I really hope and pray that everything will fall into its place in the next couple of days.
Amen.

No comments: