Hair Supplements for My Hair

I just recently had my hair dyed…again! Haha, I just cant get enough of purple red color…I need to make sure that there is no trace of black in my hair so I need to dye in once a week. I know it’s not a healthy habit especially for my hair but I can’t help it. So to make it up to my hair, I checked the net for any available hair supplements. I need to ensure that my hair would not be damaged by my constant hair coloring. I’ve seen a lot of longer hair vitamins that I can order online that promises longer healthier hair. I guess I’ve done all the hair crimes there is that is why my hair has been extremely damaged. My hair does have so many split ends and sometimes whenever I comb it, I can see a lot of falling hairs. I really need to nurture it with some fast hair vitamins to revive back its overall nutrition.

I am planning to have my hair cut short for my birthday but I am still thinking about it. Since I am overweight, I don’t think a very short hair would suit me…but I will try to make it work maybe. I just want to have something new in my life and I will start with my hair style. In a month’s time, I would be celebrating my 31st birthday…and a realization came just like a lightning in my head about what I really want to do with my life. I want to be happy…I don’t care where would this life lead me but I know what my ultimate goal is…to be happy and to be a person God wants me to be. I also want to be a source of happiness to other people. I guess I need to start by changing my perspective about life…and I am starting right now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

lorna vanderhaeghe said...

We always look for ways to take care of our hair. Taking supplements can be one. Eating food rich in vitamins and minerals is very important too.