Books for Healthier Mind

Finally, I was able to celebrate my 5th year in the office and I am now eligible for an early retirement pay. Yahoo! I've been blogging about my retirement for quite sometime now and I can't believe that I finally made it. I can now resign anytime, but I plan to do that on April 2012. I still need to save some money to buy my dream house. My hubby is planning to work as a seaman and if that happens, I can't work in a call center anymore since the work schedule is normally at night. Well whatever happens, God's will be done.

Anyways, since it's my restday today...I've decided to clean up my bookshelves and have found a lot, as in a lot of books I've read before and books my sister left to me before she went abroad to work. I have tons of it and some of those books, I don't intend to read at all. Her taste of books are more of novels and mystery books while I want inspirational and true to life stories one. Good thing, I was able to know an online site called BooksfreeSwap.com. It is an online book swap service that has the recipient pay for the postage. It's like sending out a bunch of books for swap without costing me anything. I would definitely like to swap her books with books that I will surely read. Check on the site for more information on how this swapping service works. Enjoy!

5 comments:

chicago weight loss said...

These are good ways you mention above, should try these
we also works on weight loss issues and we got some good
results.

Unknown said...

It may also require a 24x7 recording device, such as now contained in pen-sized devices, to fully protect patients' legal rights in the event of harms.


sedation dentistry sydney

Unknown said...

This idea is very useful for encouraging children not to fear dental check.sleep dentistry

Unknown said...

I like this topic. I want know some helpful things from this side. It is one of the best post from otheiv sedation

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible,sedation dentistry