Excited About Christmas!

Holiday season is fast approaching. In less than three months, we’ll again gonna celebrate Christmas. I already have three Christmas parties to attend to this December and as early as now, I’m already preparing for it. I enrolled myself if a gym so I could lose at least 20 pounds off my weight. I want to look good in my Christmas party dress so I really made that conscious effort to get slimmer. As early as now, I already have plans for what party dress to buy. I want one that really highlights my upper body instead of focusing on my short legs.

One thing I am excited about is my plans of using different colors of contact lens. I want a different color for each party that I’ll gonna attend. I have discovered how contact lens adds wonders to my overall image. It really changes one’s look in an instant. I usually order online through 1800contacts and VisionDirect. My sister also recommended one online shop called EZContactsUSA. My sister saw my facebook pictures with different colored contact lenses and has also been a fan of contact lens since then. I really hope this Christmas season would be an enjoyable one for all of us.

No comments: