Boredom Busters

It's been quite a while since I last updated this blog. I've been through a lot these past few weeks and I didn't have the jive to write. Is that what they call writer's block? I guess so. Anyways, everything is now going pretty well and I'm so happy that I was able to get over of whatever that is that's making me feel miserable. I started going to the gym and vowed to spend at least two hours in the gym to attain my ideal goal of 130 lbs in December.  I need to lose weight not only to look good but also for health purposes. Things are going well in the office as well, since the IT people changed our office firewall, we were not able to surf the internet anymore but what's good is that we were able to get a proxy server which will allow us to still pull up websites. It really eases our boredom especially if there's not much calls are coming in. My favorite site is Brainist - a site where you could play multiple brain games, brain tests and strategy games. Not only is it very enjoyable, I also was able to test knowledge about certain topics which will greatly improve one's mental wellbeing. What's good about the site is that it's 100% free. Since I've discovered this site, my officemates started to get addicted to it. LOL.




No comments: