A New Laptop For Christmas

Last month was I think the worst month of my blogging career. I wasn't able to write at least one article for the whole month of July, would you believe it? A lot of things happened which affected my mood to write which left me with a lot of regrets. I should've spent my time, energy and emotions on my writing career instead something (or someone?) who is not worth it. I should've spent my spare time writing reviews and earn extra so I could soon buy a new Dell laptop computer instead of wasting my time in front of my computer doing nothing but check on my Facebook and Twitter accounts. I prefer to buy that brand because I've read a lot of positive Dell netbook review. I wish I could find an online store that gives out a Dell discount coupon or some product vouchers. My current laptop which is an Eee PC Asus is now acting up that's why I want to buy a new one. I guess I could only afford to buy one in December when our Christmas bonus will be released. Would definitely ask my computer geek best friend to accompany me when I already have the money to buy one.

No comments: