Health and Fitness

It's been three months now since I first decided to cut down my weight. I wanted to do this for health reasons as well as for overall beauty purposes. I want to look good and be able to wear nice clothes and I also wanted to make sure that my health is at it's best state. I also wanted to be a mother soon and I believe that it would be harder for obese people to conceive. I don't want my weight to be a hindrance for my happiness.

Anyways, I already lost 13 pounds for the last three months. I know it isn't much, I myself is wondering why I wasn't shedding much weight though I've been working out almost everyday for two hours minimum. It's like I only lost 5 pounds per month, not bad but far from what I expected. Maybe because I am still eating a lot at that time. I eat almost two cups of rice every meal and I still drink softdrinks after each meal. I guess I've learned my lessons. Three months of gym subscription has ended and as I renew my subscription...I would make sure that this time I would make sure that in three months, I would be able to shed at least twenty pounds.

My friend Odie, who used to be a gym instructor before told me to eat a lot of protein to boost metabolism. He also said that I need to cut down rice consumption. I really adore him for taking care of his body. He does have a great abs and strong arms. He once told me that he is taking Anadrol. I asked him once if he is not afraid of taking in drugs such as that and he told me that he never take any drugs without the knowledge of his physician. He is also taking considering taking a certain pill called winstrol, a kind of anabolic steroid.

As of this time, I am working out three times a week, eats half a cup of rice every meal, drinks green tea after each meal and makes sure that I do have at least one physical activity everyday. I pray that this time, I would be able to achieve my ultimate weight goal.

No comments: