Depression and Shopping

I think I've been experiencing some sort of manic depression nowadays. I am always sad these past couple of days, maybe because I didn't have a chance to go to a mall for two weeks straight. I feel that everything that is happening in my life is a routine, no new things going on. I guess I could also blame my laziness. When I'm at home, I feel so lazy to go out even for a walk outside of our village. My colleague Ice told me earlier that maybe the reason why I am sad nowadays is because I didn't get enough physical activity or didn't get much sunshine. She has a point, for two weeks now, I'm always inside our house. Maybe a little shopping would help me forget about whatever it is that causes this extreme sadness. When I get my salary on Friday, I would definitely but a pair of pants, a shades and some beauty products such as Natural Skin Care Products and Mineral Make Ups. I hope buying those stuff could set my mood. 

 






No comments: