Fight Hypertension

I as a 30 year old lad, is already on the stage of my life wherein I need to know more on how to take care of my body and my health in totality. I am not getting any younger and since my mom and eldest brother both do have hypertension… I guess I’m more prone in having such condition so I really do try to research about it by checking on some magazines and books that educates people on how to lower the risk of hypertension and I stumble upon an article from Men’s Health Magazine that provides tips on how to reduce the risk of hypertension. Though hypertension in the Philippines affects almost one every six Filipinos, there is still a way on how to reduce the risk of having one. It can be summarized in three things: consult a doctor, choose a healthy lifestyle and eat whole wheat breads as part of our balance diet. I’ll tell you more about the advantages of eating wheat bread on my next article. Stay Healthy!

No comments: