Self Hypnosis

The first time I heard about the self hypnosis, I asked myself, what the hell is that all about? I bet all of us know the generic concept of hypnotism through movies and TV shows but only some knows that it does have two types. One is called "hypnotherapy", the use of hypnotism for therapeutic purposes while its use as a form of entertainment for an audience is called "stage hypnosis". I got curious about using hypnosis to heal psychological, mental and emotional stress. I also learned that there are a number of drug and alcohol dependent people who tried self hypnosis and had a 360 degree turn in their lives. Is it really possible? I have been suffering from stress lately maybe because of work and while surfing the net for any possible therapy for this, I stumbled upon a site that talks about self hypnosis. It's indeed an easy process and I guess I can do that. I would definitely try this new technique, there's no harm in trying anyway. Good luck to me!

No comments: