Exchange Gift

It's only been one month since my sister's family visited us from Singapore where she works but we are already missing them so much. We had been hanging out together almost eveyday for the whole week and I terribly miss our bonding moments. Well, I guess I need to get over it since it would take them another year to come visit us again. I can't do anything about it anyway.

Before their vacation, my sister asked me what I want as a gift since she wasn't able to give me a birthday gift last time. I got excited and thought of asking for a perfume, but I thought of fixing my hair issues first before anything else. So I asked her to buy me a product that would fix my dry frizzy hair. She wants me to tell her the exact product but I don't have any in mind, instead, asked her to find one for me. She then later gave me a bottle of terax crema - a conditioner that promises to revitalize stressed hair.I've tried it for the whole week after I shampoo my hair and to my surprise, my split ends were gone. My hair became healthier and bouncier. It's indeed the best hair conditioner I've tried so far as I've seen immediate results.

I was so happy that I have bought a hair flat iron for her from an online store that sells the best flat irons there is - I should know, I own one! The site sells hair products and offers free shipping. So I immediately ordered a week after they came back to Singapore and said she was surprised getting an unexpected package. She immediately called me up and thanked me for my good gesture. I'm happy she likes it. I would definitely miss her and her generosity to me and my hubby.

No comments: