Weight Reduction Plan

Up at this point I’m still searching for that perfect formula that will let me lose weight. Getting the right shape has been my challenge for the past years. I’ve tried a lot of diets in I can find over the net but non can give me what I want. I don’t know if it’s just me or I am doing something wrong or maybe I just need to do something else. Having that in mind, I opened m y computer and started searching for things that might work for me.

For the past ten years, I’ve been struggling to lose weight. I’ve tried all the products available in the market and even tried subscribing to a gym facility but to no avail. A friend told me that eating oatmeal twice a day would definitely help me lose those extra pounds. As I search the net, I stumble across this page that informs the benefits of eating oatmeal. According to the article oatmeal contains some certain soluble fiber that helps reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in our blood stream. While it lowers the cholesterol in the body, it reduces the risk of heart problems and promotes healthy skin. One thing that catches my attention was the weight loss benefit. Oatmeal is rich in fiber which is the key for boosting your metabolism. Metabolism is the rate that your body burns calories.

To be quite honest, I am not a fan of oatmeal. I really don’t like the taste and the texture. For me, it’s like a vomit in a bowl. Yeah I know that’s gross but that’s how I see it . I told my friend about my issue with oats and I’m quite relieved when she said she feels the same way with oats before. But when she started taking some delicious protein shakes and protein bars and started losing weight which kind’a motivated her to try taking some other form of slimming food such as oats. She encouraged me to do the same and now I’m excited to try it out. I could attest on how she managed to lose a lot of weight because of eating those kinds of food which doesn’t only promote weight reduction but is also good for the health. Wish me luck!

No comments: