Botanical Slimming

I again wasn't able to go to the gym today because my husband is sick. The plan was to get his class certification at school while I workout. We'll just gonna meet each other at the mall after two hours to have our lunch and to find stuff for my online store. However, things changed when he woke up with aching tummy. We just stayed at home the whole day. My three month gym subscription will end next month and just to be honest with you...I haven't shed a single pound. Maybe because I'm not so vigilant in going to the gym at least thrice a week. I feel as if I again failed. We'll, I think there's still hope. One of my college buddies Ruth told me that she had lost 20 pounds by taking a certain type of Botanical Slimming Pills. She let me see her before and after pictures and I was amazed by the transformation. She said she lost that amount of weight in just two months! I will definitely try this and hopefully my next weight reduction story would be as happy as hers.

No comments: