How to Avoid Having Toenail Fungus

Woke up early today. Checked on my online store and wrote some articles on my blog early in the morning as I and hubby have to go to a salon after that. Had my monthly foot spa treatment and pedicure. Just last month, I had a very serious issues with my toe nails. Had a very painful ingrown. I'm afraid to have it removed by not so good manicurist because it already has a puss in it. I was supposed to have it pricked by a needle but thank God because I asked my nurse friend first about it and she said I should just leave it alone as pricking it would only cause much more serious complications. She advised me to just take an antibiotic and just let it subside. And in just two days, it did! It's nice to have a friend in the medical field.

I told my nurse friend about how her advise worked on me. She gave me some other pointers on how to protect my feet. She told me about Toenail Fungus. She said like me, she is also working out in a gym. She told me that her friend might've gotten it by walking barefoot in a gym shower room. She advised me to make sure I have my flip flops on whenever I go to the shower room to avoid being infected with one. Though there are a number of Toenail fungus treatment available...it's better to be safe than sorry. Treating Toenail fungus is really not complicated but being prepared is easier. Besides making sure that I don't walk barefoot in public places, she also told me to put talcum powder on my feet after bathing to help absorb excess moisture. Also, avoid adding new polish to existing polish but instead make sure that I always remove the old one. I'm really blessed to have friends with different professions and I'm so blessed to have Jaja as my personal nurse friend.

No comments: