On Slimming and Retiring

I was supposed to go to a job interview today because I would be resigning on my current job this April however, I felt so lazy and just opt to stay at home and watch Bio's Storage Wars and History Channel's Pawn Star instead. I don't know, I just feel like not doing it as of this point. Well maybe this is not yet the time for me to find work elsewhere but I know someday soon, it will happen. I need to get my retirement pay as soon as possible so I can have the second floor of my house fixed. I'm also planning to have a liposuction right after I got my retirement pay but is still having second thoughts about it. I'm planning to just try what my friend did to loose 100 pounds in just one year. He told me that he just followed a very strict diet, exercise a little and tool some Botanical Slimming pills. He assured me that those pills are 100 percent safe as it came from botanical substances. Well, hopefully I do have the same discipline and determination as what my friend has so I can save my money for my liposuction and just use it for my house instead. Wish me luck!

No comments: