What's in a Name

Last Sunday, I celebrated my birthday with my family at my mom's house. It's really not a big celebration because we just ate out and bond at a nearby mall. We just laughed all day and ate all day to say the least. It's really an enjoyable time especially with mom, who is a natural comedian. There is one instance where while were eating our dessert, he saw a black guy who looks like his favorite actor. She can't recall the actor's name and wants us to help her come up with it. The only thing she remembers is that his first name starts with an A. Nobody among us knows who that actor is, and cant even guess. I find it funny to see her sweating and uncomfortable because she cant recall the actors name. We kept on teasing her that she might've been suffering from Alzheimer's disease because of her old age. To her dismay, she asked me to look on the net and check if I can find a list of names of actors from Hollywood. I hurriedly turned on my laptop and searched the net and see if there is a site that has actors name list and thank God I've found one. It has a list with actors names. Thanks for the site, we were able to locate an actor whose first name starts with an M...Morgan Freeman.

No comments: