For A Healthier Me

We again had postponed our plans of enrolling in a gym. Due to some time constraints and finances as well...we just decided to just postpone it till next month. Anyway, it's still summer and with extremely hot weather like this, I don't think I can manage to go home an hour or two late which is about noon time. Anyway, I once shared my problem with my blogmates before regarding my weight. I would really want to cut down 25 percent of my weight before the year ends. I would like to be healthy for my future baby. One of my readers recommended taking Herbalife products as a food supplement. She told me that since she took about just half of their Nutritional Shake Mix...she was able to lose ten pounds off her weight. She even let me see her old photos through yahoo photo sharing capability and I really can't believe the before and after pictures as it is too good to be true. I would definitely would try this scheme and hopefully before the year ends...I would see a better me.

No comments: