On My Way to Fitness

At last, on July 1st we would start our gym workout. I am so excited about it. I would definitely make it work this time. I have been in and out of the gym before and I guess I wasn't able to adopt a healthy lifestyle that's why I'm back to square one again. I need to lose these extra fifty pounds I've got and I intend to get rid of it in the next six months or before Christmas this year. I also was able to finally find a Herbalife Distributor where I could get Herbalife products that would definitely help me in my diet. My friend once told me about Herbal Nutrition Formula 1 Protein Drink Mix and she said it's really effective. I already know what I need to do and I would make sure that once I was already able to achieve my ideal weight...I won't stop from there. I would continue to workout to maintain my weight. I am really excited about this new endeavor and I know I would succeed this time. I can feel it, wish me luck!



If you're blessed, buy me a cup of frap!

No comments: