This Is Really It!

Grabe, it’s been a looong day for me at the office. Well okey naman kasi there has been some issues with our tools and we were permitted to say the tools outage script. Biruin mo, no tools for three hours! There are also some issues with our avayas, nadidisconnect sya every now and then so ang tendency, we were not able to finish troubleshooting the member’s issue. We were not permitted to callback pa naman. Anyways, we finally decided to enroll ourselves in Gold’s Gym here in Robinson’s Galleria. Actually, at first I was really decided but when I say how much my pay was, I kind’a got half hearted. It was three thousand short of what I used to get during paydays. To my dismay, I told my officemates that I would be backing out. Good thing, Melai, my closest friend urged me to continue and not think about saving that much for the future because I also need to take care of my health. She does have a point…actually I’ve realized that I really need to exercise and to lose some weight because I don’t want to get any diseases which are associated with obesity. I admit, I am already 60 lbs overweight and it’s not cute anymore. I also want to purchase the famous P90 workout dvds to speed up the process of losing these extra pounds I have, it is actually something that I could use when I’m at the comfort of my own home. I’ve been hearing a lot of positive P90X reviews and I feel it really works. I would also like to get those P90X Drink to boost up my metabolism. I really hope this would work this time and I hope I can get my ideal weight this year.

No comments: