Eating Disorders

All my life I've been wanting to get fit. Never did I experienced going to the beach wearing a swimsuit. I am totally ashamed of my body and I am always on a constant look on how to get rid of these extra weight off my body. I tried almost every weight loss program available and though some of it worked for sometime, I would always easily regain the weight. I began accepting who I am after so many years of struggling but I am still hoping that my dream of wearing a tight fitting jeans would soon come to reality.

Just recently while browsing the internet, I stumbled upon a site that tackles topics about eating disorder. I began browsing through the entire site and found out that there is a place where people like me can get Eating Disorder Treatment. I've learned that there are a number of eating disorders and each one of those needs to have a certain type of treatment. Anorexia, compulsive eating and binge eating disorder are some examples of these disorders and some of them are deadly. Take for example bulimia, which is characterized by avoiding food intake for a period of time followed by an over intake that results in feelings of guilt. Then the sufferers normally attempts to overcome such guilt and low self esteem by defensive vomiting. As a result there are a number of complications that may arise from these repeated act. One of which is ruptures of the stomach and esophagus and the most severe ones are irregular heartbeat and possible heart attack. If you suspect that one of your family members does have such eating disorders, you need to help them find the best Bulimia Treatment available. Your family needs your support on this as most of the victims deny having such conditions. I don't know if I am suffering from binge eating but if I am, I would definitely seek help from those Binge Eating Disorder Treatment Institutions available. I guess all I need to do right now is to see my doctor and if I was found guilty of binge eating...I would seek help from those professionals. Wish me luck!

No comments: