Family Matters

I was able to bond with my family last week because of my niece's graduation celebration. So happy to see my brother's family again after a year. The last time I saw them was when my sister, who is working in Singapore, had their vacation last year. It's just so happen that my work doesn't permit me to join them since I don't have the normal Saturday and Sunday days off. Well, we had our small picnic under the trees in a nearby park and also took the opportunity to talk about family matters.

I've learned from my mom that my cousin Mark has been into drug addiction. My aunt has been hiding it for years but lately confessed to my mom that she can't handle her son anymore. She doesn't know what to do and seek for my mom's support. My mom really felt bad about this. He know's the boy since childhood and he knows that not in his character would he be able to get himself into this kind of situation. My heart cried out as I saw the pain my mom had knowing that his beloved nephew is into drug addiction.

Being an internet buff that I am, I immediately researched online for the best Florida Drug Rehab available. I know that only if they let him undergo those Florida Addiction Treatment would he be able to surpass this addiction. I've known so many people who is into addiction who tried changing their habits without medical professional help and failed. It's because they don't know how to cope with their addiction the proper way. I gave the link about a site that offers the best Florida Drug Treatment so she could recommend it to her sister. I hope my nephew would decide to undergo such treatment for his own good.

No comments: