A Week Full of Fun

Phew, it was such a busy week! So many celebrations and so many people to meet. Last Friday, May 29th, I met with my long lost friend Gherj who is now based in Singapore. She wants to have a small gathering and wants to celebrate it with few friends over a glass of beer and a videoke session. It was such a fun night for most of our friends came over. She was shocked to see me saying I gained so much weight. It almost broke my heart upon hearing that. I know my friend mean no harm but she is just being honest in what she is seeing. I admit, I gain around 20 pounds in just three months. I myself doesn't like what I see in the mirror and in the pictures we took during the event. I don't want to be like this anymore that is why I have decided to do something about it. Just last week, I bought  Herbalife products to help me start with my journey of losing weight. I know it won't be easy as I've been on this road before but I am willing to undergo such difficulty again just to revive back my self esteem and confidence in myself. Yesterday is also the same, I met with my other officemates and their comment are all the same. That I gained weight. I hate it! I hope I could lose this extra pounds as soon as possible. I don't feel comfortable anymore.





If you're blessed, buy me a cup of frap!

1 comment:

melanie said...

Hi Emotera! I myself had the same problem and had tried almost all of those weight loss program available in the market. I've learned that you can't get rid of those excess fat overnight, you need to work hard for it. Good thing, I was able to adopt a healthy lifestyle and now happy with my current weight.Good luck to your fight against bulges!