Healthier New Year

Last week, I decided to live a healthier life. I wanted to lose some extra pounds and I intend to make sure that I would be able to meet my target weight in the next three months. I would be celebrating my 30th birthday next month and since I am not getting younger… I’ve realized that it would be harder for me to lose weight because of my age if I won’t start that scheme as soon as possible. I decided to take one step at a time and lose weight slowly but surely. Here are my initial action plans:

First, I would try to quit smoking. I’ve realized that it would not be easy so I decided to first try using electronic cigarette for a start just to lower down my nicotine intake since I've learned that it does contain no tar, tobacco, ash, or smell. You can smoke whenever you want without having to worry about the serious drawbacks of traditional cigarettes. What's best is that it is 75% cheaper than a regular cigarette! I love it!

Second, I would only eat healthy foods from now on. I just recently purchased an electronic griller which does have an oil plate to remove excess fat from the food. Instead of having my food fried, I could just have it grilled instead.

Lastly, I would need to exercise everyday. I also just recently purchased an exercise machine which is so handy I could keep it under my bed. It promises a 2-3 pounds reduction on my weight if I would faithfully use it for ten minutes daily. I normally take my ten minute work out after each heavy meal such as breakfast or lunch.

I need to make it work this time not just because I want to wear that sexy bikini this summer…I need to do this for security reasons. Obesity is not that easy to handle but if someone has the determination and consistency… I know there is no mountain high enough for her. I intend to make it work. God help me.

No comments: