I Need A Break

I have been so busy trying to find ways on how I can manage my time doing my online job and my full time work as a tech support. I think I really need a break and I already asked my supervisor about my plans of filing a letter of intent for a leave of absence for at least a week on February, my birthday month. I guess, I need to give my self at least a week's rest so I can think things over clearly and decide whether or not to push through with my plan of really hitting it big on this online work. I hope I can make it.

By the way, I asked Melai's sister to help me in my online work. I gave her a share of my tasks and gave her instructions on how to go about doing it. I need to upload the files I have made for my client and I need to have an assistant so I could send it before deadline. I use this site, misupload.com for sending out large files that is too large for email. I can even host files, images, videos, and audio through the site and I can use it for several other purposes other than work. I can now clearly see the convenience of not having to bring along my portable hard drive or those little usb sticks. All I just need to do is to do file upload through the site and just download it on any other computers! What a convenient way to send huge files! I was also able to find out that I can also earn through the site just by uploading files which is not less than 5 MB. I think I've just discovered another favorite site!

I will post some other stress reliever tips and info's here for those of you who are drained just like me,lol. For the meantime,ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.