MY OWN STRESS RELIEVER

I think I have found a new solution and a new way to alleviate stress.. I think buying a new gadget would definitely revive back my passion to get back on the right track. I've been thinking of buying a new celphone this year as my old phone already messed up. I can use it's call capability but it is very hard for me to use it's texting function. The A key on the keypads are very hard to press and it takes a lot of effort to just put in that single letter. There has been a lot of miscommunication that happened before because I was'nt able to convey the message correctly as the letter "A" on the words was missing.

I checked on the net and was able to stumble upon a phone blog that gave me an idea to just buy a mobile phone online. It would definitely save me time and energy as I don't need to go to an actual mobile phone retail store to look for the perfect phone that would fit both my lifestyle and budget. This uk phone shops blog provides information about having to buy phones online and their advantages. I've learned through phone blog uk that online stores usually offers cheaper price for the phones as compared to retail or street stores. They often gave out discounts and promos online to attract customers. I tried going to an online phone shop and they also provides information about the product and it's specifications. Unlike buying from a street store for mobile phones where you are not so sure if the salesman is really giving out the correct and accurate information about the product. Through an online store, you're sure that all the information that you are receiving are first hand infos from the manufacturer itself.

I would definitely get a new phone come next month (I'm still saving for it) and I will definitely buy it through an online shop. Wish me luck!

No comments: