Motivated to Lose Weight

Last week, I had the chance to meet with my former classmates in college which is also my closest friends and we were able to discuss about our status in life and what plans we have in mind. Odette, a friend who introduced me to my current boyfriend, told me that she thinks it's time for us to get married. My boyfriend and I has been together for almost five years now and to be honest with you... I also feel the same. Well, hey - I'm turning 30 this year and most of the girls my age already have dozens of children while I am here and wasn't even married! I am giving myself till the end of this month to finalize as to whether I would go for it or I would wait a little more, till we are already financially stable and once I get rid of this 40 pounds off my weight.

Well, speaking of losing weight... just yesterday I bought a little device that would help me lose weight in preparation for my wedding. I don't want to walk in the aisle looking bloated. It's a little machine that works on the whole body and it's so easy to use as I only just need to lean and balance myself from one side to the other. I also intend to try Herbalife products which Sam, my friend is currently using right now. I swear, she lost almost a third of her body weight in just a month or two and it's all because of a certain Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix and some Herbalife supplements. I can tell that since it works for her, I'm sure it would work for me too especially now that I have motivation to lose weight. Did some research and found out through their site that they offer a lot of products that would help any individual regardless of their age, weight and race (they even have their site in different languages! Check their Herbalife Soziales.) Can't wait to try this remarkable products!

I would let you know my progress. If I lose at least 20 pounds for the next two months... I think I would be ready for the d-day!


note: I'm currently weighing 175 lbs. Way to go!



2 comments:

boo@NFL Draft said...

Do u think this is effective and useful for everyone???
Last month i tried to do exercises, but afer ding those i was hungry than before .So i ate much more.
At last .i gave up because i could't help eating so much then steepening every day.

myles said...

i think so...my friend lost a lot of weight because of these products so I think this really works...