The Best Workout

Just yesterday, GK and some of my officemates made their choice to enroll in a gym. At last, they are now able to do the hardest first step to lose some extra pounds they have. They were given a promise by the gym instructor that they will get the best workout and they would also get a personalized and more advanced type of workout. They can use all the facilities on the gym and a lot of gadgets too to help them monitor their weight loss such as BMI calculator , a digital weighing scale and a high tech body fat calculator

I know enrolling in a gym would boost their determination to finally live a healthy lifestyle. I myself would like to try it out but I'm still thinking about it. My finances are currently shaky and I need to cut down expenses to make sure I can save at least half of what I earn monthly in preparation for my retirement two years from now. I'm torn between saving and grabbing the chance of finally getting back in shape. I'm thinking of enrolling myself in a gym with a cheaper joining fee, I wish I can find one close to where I live.Will update you on what my decision would be on my next posts.






If you're blessed, buy me a cup of frap!

No comments: