Stress Related Sickness

Just recently, we had our APE or Annual Physical Exam. It is one of the requirements of the company to ensure that all of their employees are healthy. I wonder what the normal sickness of call center peeps are. Most likely it would be fatigue, stress and low back pain . We do answer calls almost 8 hours daily and we just sit in our small cubicles at those times so it's just normal that we feel pain on our back for sitting on long hours. I guess most call center professionals also suffer from degenerative disc disease and spondylolisthesis - all of these are associated with back pains. Insomia and sore throat are second on the list as we work during wee hours of the day and we use our vocal chords most of the time in are taking calls. Some other minor sickness are headache and fever.

I still wasn't able to finish my Physical Exam but I hope everything is well with me. If there is any abnormalities, I hope it would just be minor. I can manage not having so much but I hope and pray God would bless me and everyone in my family with good health.










If you're blessed, buy me a cup of frap!

No comments: