Health is Wealth

I just  recently saw a showbiz talk show earlier today. The guest is a very popular host who is earning almost a million peso every month. He is talking about his present life situation after resigning from his daily noontime show. He was asked why he decided to stop from working when he is at the peak of his career and the answer just struck me - he said money can't buy wealth. In his line of business, he is always stressed and tired, that is most likely the reason why he was diagnosed with multiple diseases such as heart disease. Many studies show that one of the reasons why people get heart disease is because of too much stress. The host said that money can't buy health and even though he is earning a lot, he is very much willing to give it up just to make sure that the remaining days of his life is spent out of the hospital. I cannot agree more...

As a result, he is now taking things lightly. Unlike before, he became less perfectionist and laugh at his own mistakes now. He now values relationship and small things and now lives a simple life. He is just managing his own real estate business. I myself wants to have a simpler life and don't like the complications in life. I just pray that all things fall into it's proper place as planned. I plan to retire in the next one and a half years and devote my time in a business, my online work and most especially to the service of God. I already have a business idea and a very good marketing strategy as early as now. I guess I would also try my luck on real estate consultaotion business and take all the exposure I could get. I would probably use mobile marketing such as shortcodes or maybe get print and media to advertise the company and the services we offer. But I promise, I won't let that business stress me out. I will take things one step at a time.  Money can't buy health nor can add a single second in a man's life so I'll make sure money won't be in the center of my life. Like the tv host turned businessman, I need to prioritize my health more than anything else.















If you're blessed, buy me a cup of frap!

No comments: