Reunited with My Bestfriend

For about one month of not speaking with each other, I was able to make peace with my gay bestfriend yesterday, his birthday. We decided to give him a surprise birthday party and bought grilled chicken, a cake and one bilaong palabok. His boyfriend bought a banner and balloons just to make his birthday a memorable one. My initial fear was to be rejected as he really wasn't responding to my numerous emails and to my texts when I tried to explain my side but praise God coz just yesterday when I tried to chat with him before we went to his house...he finally replied. I was so happy that I can't keep my tears from falling. It's indeed an answered prayer! without hesitation, we hurriedly went to his place and gave him his birthday surprise. He was really shocked. He is actually sleeping coz he still have a shift at night and was awakened by our happy birthday song. I could tell that he is really touched by our gesture.

I wasn't able to see him for two months and I could say he really gained weight. He said he really doesn't have any physical activities for about three months now. I urged him to go with me and enroll ourselves in a gym. Good thing, our company gave us a gym benefit wherein we they could subsidize 50% of our gym expenses and we can even invite three of our friends! I also asked him to try Herbalife products along with it for a faster result. He was so excited to hear that and we immediately made our initial plans of enrolling ourselves in a gym and buying the Herbalife Chocolate shake this weekend.


It's a very happy and memorable day for all of us as we were able to see Mamu and was also able to make a plan that would not only make our bodies leaner and healthier but would also strengthen our ties that would give us more memorable experiences such as this one.





If you're blessed, buy me a cup of frap!

No comments: