Determined and Hopeful

Me and hubby went to the mall yesterday. I was supposed to buy a pair of jeans but wasn't able to find a good one. Instead, I purchased two blouses which I would use as an office attire. As I put those blouses on in the fitting room, I started to realize how badly I needed to lose weight. I picked a medium size blouse but it doesn't fit me well. It's so tight and I know I need to get a bigger one. With circumstances like this, I can't help myself but get angry at myself as I was not able to take care of my body and instead I ruined it. I can't wear those body fitting shirts anymore as my bulges would definitely show up. I can't wear mini skirts anymore as people would see my big thighs. I don't want to live like this anymore. Good thing, I'm already taking Herbalife products and I really hope it would help me prepare my body in losing weight. I plan to take the Herbalife Slimming Shake for about a month and then I would start going to the gym. I need to lose these extra 40 pounds I have in this body and I am willing to do what it takes to get back my old shape. Wish me luck!


No comments: