The Hardest First Step

It's final, we will finally enroll ourselves in a gym at the end of this month. I can't wait any longer. I know I need to take the hardest first step and I need to do it now! I made it before, I know I can make it again this time. These extra 50 pounds I have in my body will soon disappear and I will feel better and would love myself more. I need to do this for myself and for my future baby. I need to make sure I am healthy before we decided to have our own child. It would be harder not just for me but for the baby if his mother is fat. Since most of my officemates already enrolled in a gym facility, I guess it's high time for me to also do my thing. I already got my Herbalife Protein Drink Mix and I guess it would be easier for me to lose these extra weight if I would also exercise. I with my friend Tony who also need to lose thirty pounds off his weight also decided to get some help. We would enroll ourselves together with three of my other teammates in a gym which is close to our office and we would start on the 15th of next month. I really pray that I would have the courage and the will to finally shed off these extra weight. I'm doing this not just for myself but also for my future family... I really pray this would work this time.


If you're blessed, buy me a cup of frap!

No comments: